This is a Sports Movement to Melt Thigh Fat – The problem of thigh fat is often an obstacle for someone to feel more confident to be able to do many things that can benefit.
Excess fat makes the inner thighs saggy. Not only reduces self-confidence, sagging inner thighs can also make the skin of the inner thighs rub against each other when walking or running. Of course, this can make you uncomfortable, right?
Actually, you can reduce fat on your inner thighs just by exercising. You don’t have to go to the gym, you can do it at home. For more details, this is a movement that can melt fat in the inner thighs.
1. Lateral lunge
In addition to the inner thighs, lateral lunges can strengthen the abdomen and stabilize the knees. Not only that, this movement is also effective in improving body balance.
How to do the lateral lunge:
– stand straight, then sideways down with the right leg under the knee and the arm by the side
– Take a big step with your right leg straight, the sole of your right foot on the floor and your right knee facing forward. With the alliancesalesofalabama right heel, push the body back to its original position and count 1 rep on one side
– do 10 reps on each side
2. Reverse lunge
The heart will move faster when doing a reverse lunge. You could say, this movement makes the heart stronger as well as strengthens the legs and melts the fat in the legs. Even so, keeping your breath regular is also needed in this movement, you know.
How to do reverse lunges:
– Stand up straight with your arms at your sides and feet just below your hips. Using abdominal strength, take a big step back with your right foot
– Bend both legs until the back knee touches the floor just below the hip. While doing this, keep an eye on the right heel
– When the reverse lunge, bend your arms and bring your hands together at chest level or you can place your palms on your sides (waist)
– push the back leg so that the body returns to the starting position and counts as one rep. Do this movement 10 repetitions on each leg
3. Lateral lunge with glute pull
This one movement is very complex, but it is also considered very effective in streamlining the legs. Not only that, this movement can also train the strength and coordination of the whole body. You could say one movement to train all members of the body.
How to do a lateral lunge with glute pull:
– stand with feet hip-width apart with hands at sides
– step right foot to the side as much as possible. Then push your hips back, bending your right knee. Followed by lowering the body until the right knee is bent 90 degrees.
– push the body up so that the body returns to an upright position
– Lift the right knee until it rests on the chest with the help of hands. This movement is 1 rep for the right side. For maximum results, do 10 times on each side
4. Jumping jacks
Jumping jacks are an all-time favorite move. Yes, this movement is indeed controlled by many people even since they were children. Even though it’s only a movement to play with friends in childhood, in fact jumping jacks has many benefits.
Reported by Healthline, jumping jacks can make a person run faster and jump higher. This movement is also considered to accelerate the heart rate, burn body calories, strengthen bones, and of course burn body fat, including the inner thighs.
How to do jumping jacks:
– stand with both hands by the side. Jump as high as you can while spreading your legs slightly wider than hip-distance apart. Relax your hands and follow the movement of the body up
– After that, jump again while placing your feet together and put your hands back on the sides. This is one rep and do 10 reps